Inter-District Transfers

 Non-resident students who wish to transfer into the Helix School District are required to complete the following form:

 Request for Nonresident Student Admission Inter-district Transfer Form - PDF or Word


 More information regarding admission of nonresident students can be found in the following Board Policies:


 Admission of Nonresident Students - JECB


 Admission of Nonresident Students - JECBA


 See also Section J: Students